Horizon Capital International is expanding its offshore investment offering to include Bath in the UK and Cyprus. Each offering provides investors with unique financial and personal benefits.
Located in the South West of England, Bath is a beautiful, well established and affluent British city with a rich history dating back to Roman times.
Bath University is the second largest university in the UK which provides an ever growing demand for rental property in the city. This, along with the recent increase in demand from Londoners, searching for better value results in excellent returns on investment properties.
Benefits Of Investing In Bath
- New, high speed train to London shortens travel time to around 1 hour - Due for completion in 2018
- Property prices are between £4 000 - £6 000 m² which is very favourable compared to London
- High demand for rental properties
- Immediate positive yield gap since average yield in Bath is 4.5% while the lending rate is 4%
Take Advantage Of Triple Returns
1. Income return via monthly rental
2. Capital returns via annual capital growth
3. Exchange rate returns via offshore investment
Situated in the Mediterranean Sea, Cyprus lies to the South East of Greece.
The island has a warm, balmy climate with close to 340 sunny days a year and is blessed with beautiful beaches, voted amongst the best in Europe.
Enjoy a relaxed and easy-going, social pace of life with a high standard of living. Furthermore, Cyprus boasts the lowest cost of living in Europe at 25% below the average.
Benefits Of Investing In Cyprus
- Permanent residency with investment of at least €300 000 +VAT
- Includes spouses, children, parents and in-laws
-EU Citizenship with investment of at least €2 000 000 +VAT
- Includes spouses and dependant children
- No inheritance, estate duty or foreign income taxes
- Corporate tax rate of only 12.5% (Lowest in Europe)
Permanent Residency Requirements
Initial investment of at least €300 000 Plus 5% VAT
Must show an annual income of at least €30 000 plus €5 000 per dependent
Must visit Cyprus every 2 years for at least 2 weeks per visit
Payment of required government applicaiton fees
EU Citizenship Requirements
Initial investment of at least €2 000 000 Plus 5% VAT
Purchase a property of at least €500 000 plus VAT and held indefinitely. Able to rent out.
No physical residency requirement. Only 2 visits necessary.