Horizon Capital International's offshore investment offering focuses on Bath in the UK. Bath has been nominated as the top city to live in the UK in January 2021.
Located in the South West of England, Bath is a beautiful, well established and affluent British city with a rich history dating back to Roman times.
Bath University is the second largest university in the UK which provides an ever growing demand for rental property in the city. This, along with the recent increase in demand from Londoners, searching for better value results in excellent returns on investment properties.
Benefits Of Investing In Bath
- New, high speed train to London shortens travel time to around 1 hour
- Property prices are between £4 000 - £6 000/m² which is very favourable compared to London
- High demand for rental properties given award-winning location
- Immediate positive yield gap since average yield in Bath is 4.5% while the lending rate is 3.0%.
Take Advantage Of Triple Returns
1. Income return via monthly rental
2. Capital returns via annual capital growth
3. Exchange rate returns via offshore investment
Why Secure Your Future Now?
- Act before the primary stamp duty (UK transfer duty) moratorium expires on 30 June 2021
- The pound has strengthened against the dollar 20% in the last 9 months and should continue
- UK FTSE is up 25% as certainty returns after BREXIT
- UK Covid-19 vaccine roll out going very well