In response to recent client requests we are proud to launch Horizon Capital International’s UK residential investment opportunity. In doing so we have selected Bath in the South West as it is a beautiful, well established and affluent British city with historic links back to Roman times. With the weakening rand clients have requested a residential investment that generates foreign currency in a stable and attractive environment. They have also indicated that they would want a property that they could occupy, should they decide to move offshore, or wish to holiday in pleasant surroundings, with good air links to SA and the rest of Europe.
Horizon Capital specialises in building and managing directly-owned, diversified property portfolios for high net-worth clients. We are experts on the property investment market in Cape Town and are focused on building your wealth over the long term. Our high qualified professional team takes care of everything, giving you the confidence that your investment is in safe hands, and your passive income is secure.
Contact us to find out more about investing in Cape Town property.
Property Investment & Management
Horizon Capital is a boutique Property and Corporate Finance House based in Cape Town. Horizon’s services include property investment, management and development; business sales and acquisitions; MBO’s and MBI’s; private equity; and raising finance to facilitate these services.
Horizon Capital specialises in the building and management of directly-owned, diversified property portfolios for its High Net Worth clients, with the objective of long term wealth creation. Our team of highly qualified professionals takes care of everything, so that you can enjoy a passive investment, trusting that it is in safe hands.
We offer a comprehensive, personalised service, including:
- Investment entity set-up
- Property acquisition:
- Careful selection of top quality properties through our extensive industry networks
- Preparation of detailed valuations, yield analyses and cash flow projections
- Negotiation of the sale, using our niche expertise to secure exceptional deals
- Management of the due diligence and transfer process
- Raising finance
- Asset management:
- Leasing, rent collection and tenant management
- Maintenance and refurbishment
- Fixing interest rates and restructuring loans
- Annual strategic portfolio reviews
- Accounting & reporting:
- Bi-monthly management accounts and VAT returns
- Audit pack for the annual independent audit