We take pride in our professionalism, integrity and personalised service, and we are passionate about maximising value in every transaction that we undertake
The Conscious Mindset
Horizon Capital is a boutique Property and Corporate Finance House based in Cape Town. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity and personalised service, and we are passionate about maximizing value in every transaction that we undertake.
Supplying niche, top quality properties and delivering exceptional returns
Management of directly owned, diversified property portfolios and creating long term wealth
Turn-key investment solutions including all due diligence, valuations and negotiations
Seamless service including acquisition, due diligence, funding and management
Business sales and acquisitions - Sustainable transactions with fair pricing for both parties
Our team consists of top professionals with various, complementary sets of skills, expertise, and experience. Pop in for a coffee to get to know us.
Corporate Social Investment
Horizon Capital believes Corporate Social Investment (CSI) to be an important part of our company culture and supports numerous projects throughout each year. We believe that by giving back to the community, we can try and help uplift Cape Town, and it’s surrounds, making it a better place for all.
One of the ways we do this is by participating in events organised by The Rotary Club. The Rotary Club is involved in several welfare projects that serve the greater Cape Town area.
- Rotary Events Horizon Capital has been a part of in 2018:
- Last Night of the Proms
- Day at the Races
- Other Projects we are involved in:
- Operation Shoebox & Senior Santa – these programmes provide gifts over the Christmas period to children and pensioners, who otherwise wouldn’t normally expect to receive anything;
- Financing a student, Siphelele Nkawule, through his Law degree;
- Rehabilitation of the Sea Point Primary School field;
- Reform of prisoner’s training - the prevalence of the gangs is high in Cape Town. Any and every means of eradicating their influence is to be encouraged. We paid a once off pledge and continue to pay a monthly contribution to support them; and
- Zanokhanyo Children’s Safety Home – Zanokhanyo in Makhasa, Khayelitsha has been left destitute by a fire that destroyed the home in November 2018. We donated money to support the rebuilding of the home that lost almost everything.
- Great Commission Forum, Finance and Strategic Contribution